All pre- and post-operative Center for Weight Control patients throughout the entire Steward Health Care system are welcome to attend a free support group. Regisgtration is not required. Each support group is the 3rd Thursday of every month from 5-6 p.m.
- January 19: Goal Setting
- February 16: Controlling your Environment
- March 16: Combat Negative Thinking
- April 20: Importance of Protein
- May 18: Non-scale Victories
NOTE TIME CHANGE: 5 - 5:45 p.m.
- June 15: Well-stocked Kitchen and Shopping List
- July 20: Boding Image - Adjusting to the New You
- August 17: Recipe Exchange
- September 28: Stress Management
- October 19: Physical Activity
- November 16: Holiday Survival Guide
- December 21: Mindful Eating/Planning
St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center
St. Margaret’s Center Building
Conference Room 6
736 Cambridge St.
Brighton, MA 02135
*Parking available in Garage B adjacent to St. Margaret’s Building.